Local news from Riverdale, the Danforth, Leslieville and Riverside for the past week.
- No tears as Don Jail addition torn down: Hume (Toronto Star)
- Toronto should rally to save Red Door family shelter: Editorial (Toronto Star)
- Open Streets: pedestrian Sunday on Bloor off to a plodding start (Toronto Star)
- Bloor Street shutdown plan to be revised (The Globe and Mail)
- Does closing part of Bloor St. on Sundays make sense?(Toronto Star)
- Toronto should try closing part of Bloor St. to cars: Editorial (Toronto Star)
- Lost letters revive memories for family of Leslie George Currell (Toronto Star)
- Sexual Assault Alert, Queen Street East/Broadview Avenue, Security camera images of wanted man released (Toronto Police Service)
- TTC construction forces long closure of Queen & Leslie (BlogTO)
- Leslieville BIA launches cheeky ad campaign to help businesses survive TTC construction (Inside Toronto)
- With nine offers, Riverdale house goes $227,100 over asking (Globe and Mail)
Did we miss any news from the past week? Let us know in the comments!