In this this week’s weekly news roundup for Riverside, Leslieville, Riverdale and Danforth: More Construction.
Transporation and Construction
- Queen & Broadview closed until July 25 for TTC work (680 News)
- Riverside BIA promotion designed to offset TTC track work (Inside Toronto)
- Commissioners Street reduced to one lane beginning July 2 (Inside Toronto)
- Less flood-prone DVP is doable, but costly (Toronto Star)
- Should Toronto raise the DVP to prevent flooding? (BlogTO)
- Jilly’s to vacate as Broadview Hotel awaits heritage title (BlogTO)
- Toronto’s first pot clinic opens on Danforth Ave. (Toronto Star)
- Councillor wants rule change following Rob Ford speech controversy (Toronto Star)
- Bee Day at Leslieville Farmers’ Market (Inside Toronto)
- Three cars torched in suspected arsons (Toronto Star)
- Public tips helped capture The Mummy Bandit, Toronto police say (Inside Toronto)
Do you have comments about any of this weeks news? Did we miss any big stories! Let us know!