A power outage, and some restaurant reviews in this week’s Riverside, Leslieville, Riverdale and Danforth news.
Food and Drink
- Deals on Meals: $4 sandwiches from Stock-in-Trade (The Grid)
- Dundas and Carlaw (BlogTO)
- I Ate at Toronto’s Scuzziest Strip Joint and Didn’t Get Food Poisoning (Vice)
- Power restored for east-end Toronto Hydro customers (CBC)
- Power restored to Toronto’s East end (Toronto Star)
- Where do we put all the babies? (The Grid)
- Fate of Red Door Family Shelter to be discussed by Toronto City Council June 10 (Inside Toronto)
- Concert Review – Die Antwood in Peak Form Phsyically and Sonically at Danforth Music Hall (National Post)
- Festival city: 6 ways to spend your weekend (Toronto Star)
- Don Valley “art fence” to increase access to trails (Toronto Star)
- Sale of the Week: the $900,000 Riverdale home that shows townhouses aren’t necessarily second-rate (Toronto Star)
- Man hit by dump truck at Jones and Queen (Inside Toronto)
Do you have comments about any of this weeks news? Did we miss any big stories! Let us know!