Hospice Toronto and Emily’s House/Philip Aziz Centre have again joined forces, as the Toronto Hike for Hospice 2016 Partners, to host the 14th annual Toronto Hike for Hospice – raising awareness and funds in support of Toronto’s community hospices.
Everyone will eventually be touched by hospice care – in their community, family, and in their own home. We invite you to help us offer compassionate care and support for families in our community. Come hike with us!
The event takes place on May 1 starting at 9:30am with registration in Riverdale Park West. See Toronto Hike for Hospice Partners for more details.
- 5km Hike in Riverdale Park
- 2km Walk in historic Cabbagetown
- Live music / Entertainment from Danny Marks and band!
- BBQ / Kids Party / Scavenger Hunt / Activities….and great prizes
- The first 50 participants who raise $100 or more will receive a prize!